How does a Family qualify?
Program services include...
Family Promise guests receive guidelines that must be followed to remain in the program. Examples include:
- Applicant adults without employment will be expected to obtain a job within 30 days of placement into the program. Not being employed after 30 days is grounds for program dismissal.
- Guests must make 7-10 job contacts and 3-5 housing contacts weekly.
- Guests must work on achieving other goals on their individual Life SkillsSelf Sufficiency plan.
- Guests must not use drugs or alcohol in the program.
- Guests must stay in contact with their assigned Case Manager daily.
Post Program Support is available to families who wish to stay connected and receive extended support. Services may include:
- Continued budget development.
- Referrals to social service agencies.
- Mediation of landlord tenant disputes.
- Aid for other specific needs.